The D’Amore-McKim School of Business offers the opportunity for you to earn a dual master’s degree in MBA/Finance in an 100% online format.
- PTMBA Corporate Finance
- PTMBA Corporate Renewal
- PTMBA Entrepreneurship
- PTMBA Healthcare Management
- PTMBA International Business
- PTMBA Investments
- PTMBA Marketing
- PTMBA Mutual Fund Management
- PTMBA Supply Chain Management
- PTMBA Technological Entrepreneurship
Challenge your perspective. Move your future forward. Accelerate your career, on your schedule, with the Part-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim.
Accelerate your career. Move your future forward. Build your core business skills and specialized financial expertise in the Part-Time MS in Finance/MBA.
Graduate level accounting knowledge is needed to accelerate your career in this fast-paced field. Position yourself to get ahead faster as you gain the additional credit hours required for CPA licensure with our PlusOne MS in Accounting for BSBA students.
- Undergraduate Accounting
- Undergraduate Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Undergraduate Healthcare Management
- Undergraduate International Business
- Undergraduate Management
- Undergraduate Management & Information Systems
- Undergraduate Marketing
- Undergraduate Marketing Analytics
- Undergraduate Supply Chain Management
Financial knowledge is seen as essential to effective management. So why not get ahead faster with our PlusOne MS in Finance for BSBA students?
Our 3-credit, week-long residency showcases the intersection of government with business. You will meet with members of Congress, senior civil servants, business executives, lobbyists and other officials to learn first-hand how public policy affects the U.S. and global economies.