Audience: The Graduate Certificate in Mutual Fund Management is designed for working professionals already in the mutual fund management industry, but looking to enter a role with more decision making responsibilities.
Program Type: Part-time
- Study at a U.S. News and World Report ranked top 40 U.S. research university.
- Certificate programs are designed for busy professionals. Courses are offered on our Boston campus on weekday evenings Monday through Thursday and during the day on Saturdays. As a Boston campus based student, you may also complete one course online.
- Upon successful completion of a graduate certificate program, you may have the option to apply your credits to eligible MBA or master’s programs at Northeastern University.
Class Size: 20 students per year
Class Begins: 3 entry terms each year: January, May, and September
Class Location: Boston, MA
Class Schedule: On-campus courses are primarily offered Monday–Thursday during the evening. Some courses are also available on Saturdays. Certificate students may take one course online.
- U.S. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a major in business administration or a related field with a GPA of at least 3.0
- 2 years work experience in finance
Course Pre-Requisite: Value Creation through Financial Decision Making
Credit Hours: 12-15 credit hours
Time to Complete: The Graduate Certificate in Mutual Fund Management may be completed over the course of just three semesters, or spread out over as long as three years. The length of the program will depend on your course selections.
Tuition Costs and Fees: Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you will find the rate next to “Business Administration.
Eligible for International Student Visa? No. This program is not F-1 visa compliant.
Where Do I Apply? Apply online
GMAT/GRE Required? No
Interview Required? Upon request.
Enhance your career potential. Download the program overview and learn how our finance certificates can advance your professional career.
Need guidance on completing your application? The application checklist provides step-by-step instructions and tips from our admissions team.
Need guidance in composing the personal statement for your application? The essay guide will help you organize your thoughts and draft your copy.