Discover more about Hybrid NUflex–a model designed to comply with density restrictions and provide flexibility to our faculty and students starting in Fall 2020.
To achieve success, you need more than just a good idea. You need entrepreneurial know-how to create new product lines and services from innovations, strong business models, go-to-market strategies, and business plans for investors. The D’Amore-McKim MS in Technological Entrepreneurship is an immersion in the frameworks and methods needed for successful entrepreneurship.
- Program Structure: 30 credit hours. 12 credits in entrepreneurship, 15 credits in technology, 3 credits of electives.
- Class Schedule: On-campus in Boston, MA. Classes offered in the evening.
- Time to Complete: 10 months with full-time study, 24 months with part-time study.
- Download the fact sheet
among the “Top Schools for Graduate Entrepreneurship of 2020” in The Princeton Review
months to complete
At its core, MS in Technological Entrepreneurship is experiential. You will be encouraged to start companies and help coach other startups within our on-campus accelerator, IDEA, while also learning how to:
- Segment customers, differentiate users and buyers, and delve into their respective needs
- Translate needs into new designs for products and services
- Rapidly prototype these designs
- Explore business models and construct financial projections
- Craft business plans and pitches for investors
- Combine business, engineering, and computer science expertise
- GMAT/GRE required? Northeastern has a test-optional policy for the 2021-2022 academic year and does not require a GMAT or GRE score to complete an application for admission. Under the new policy, you can decide whether to submit a GMAT or GRE score as part of your admission application. For more information, review our admissions policies.
- English language proficiency: English proficiency, both written and verbal, is necessary for success in D’Amore-McKim classrooms. For more information, review our admissions policies.
- Where do I apply? Apply online
- Interview required? By invitation
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you will find the rate next to “Business Administration.”
This program is offered full-time and part-time. The full-time option is designed for completion in three semesters, from September through June. The part-time option is designed for completion in two calendar years. Students work with their advisors on course sequencing.
ENTR 6200 | 3 credits
TECE 6222 | 3 credits
TECE 6230 | 3 credits
ENTR 6212 | 3 credits
ENTR 6218 | 3 credits
TECE 6250 | 3 credits
ENTR 6219 | 3 credits
TECE 6300 | 3 credits
TECE 6340 | 3 credits
Students may also take elective courses in the following areas of study: Accounting, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Finance & Insurance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Managerial Economics, Marketing, Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategy. View the University’s Course Catalog for up-to-date listings.
The curriculum is subject to change by D’Amore-McKim faculty. Please monitor for updates.
Meet some of our students
“The MS in Technological Entrepreneurship program has taught me to continuously innovate and brainstorm,” says Shah.
“D’Amore-McKim has a much wider range of options for degree programs than the standard binary choice of either a Part-Time or Full-Time MBA,” says Maybury.
“The professors who teach in the program have a lot of experience in the business and technology worlds, allowing them to bring their real-world knowledge into the classroom,” says Arsani.
Get in touch
Learn More About Campus
The Technological Entrepreneurship Certificate program is designed for professionals with college degrees or current graduate students interested in corporate venturing or developing a freestanding start-up.
Our industry-aligned Full-Time MBA program fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world.
Challenge your perspective. Move your future forward. Accelerate your career, on your schedule, with the Part-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim.