Audience: The Graduate Certificate in Innovation Management is designed for professionals who want to become innovation leaders and practice corporate entrepreneurship.
Program Type: Full-time or part-time
- Study at a U.S. News and World Report ranked top 40 U.S. research university.
- Ranked #9 graduate entrepreneurship program by the Princeton Review in 2019.
- Certificate programs are designed for busy professionals. Courses are offered on our Boston campus on weekday evenings Monday through Thursday and during the day on Saturdays. As a Boston campus based student, you may also complete one course online.
- Upon successful completion of a graduate certificate program, you may have the option to apply your credits to eligible MBA or master’s programs at Northeastern University.
- International students who successfully complete a one-year, 15-credit graduate certificate program on campus may be eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorization. OPT authorization allows for 12 months of work eligibility in the U.S.
Class Size: Approximately 20 students per term
Class Begins: 3 entry terms each year: January, May, and September
Class Location: Boston, MA
Class Schedule: On-campus courses are primarily offered Monday–Thursday during the evening. Some courses are also available on Saturdays. Certificate students may take one course online. International students must complete all of their classes on campus.
Credit Hours: 12-15 credit hours
Time to Complete: The Graduate Certificate in Innovation Management may be completed over the course of just two semesters, or spread out over as long as three years. The length of the program will depend on your course selections.
Tuition Costs and Fees: Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you will find the rate next to “Business Administration.
Eligible for International Student Visa? Yes. This program is F-1 visa compliant.
Where Do I Apply? Apply online
GMAT/GRE Required? No
Interview Required? International applicants who are not native English speakers must demonstrate English language proficiency. You may demonstrate this in one of two ways: submit your test score from TOEFL iBT, IELTS, or PTE academic; or complete an intake interview.
Allison Parker, director of business development at The Panther Group, and two alumni talk career advancement and self-paced learning in D’Amore-McKim’s graduate certificates.
Enhance your career potential. Download the program overview and learn how our innovation certificates can advance your professional career.
Are you an International Student? Download the program overview for international students to share the features of the Graduate Certificate in Innovation Management with friends and family.
Need guidance on completing your application? The application checklist provides step-by-step instructions and tips from our admissions team.
Need guidance in composing the personal statement for your application? The essay guide will help you organize your thoughts and draft your copy.