Learners in this 4-course “specialization” offered in partnership with Coursera will be exposed to the key drivers in the global healthcare industry today so they can apply what they have learned to help their organizations. What you’ll learn:
- Assess current and future healthcare trends to identify gaps and suggest informed improvements.
- Identify and manage the changes needed in your organization to execute new strategies aligned to the changing healthcare landscape.
- Define healthcare quality and examine the implications potential changes would have for partners in the healthcare ecosystem.
How the Specialization Works
A Coursera Specialization is a series of courses that help you master a skill. To begin, enroll in the Specialization directly, or review its courses and choose the one you’d like to start with. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full Specialization. It’s okay to complete just one course — you can pause your learning or end your subscription at any time. Visit your learner dashboard to track your course enrollments and your progress.
Every Specialization includes a hands-on project. You’ll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the Specialization and earn your certificate. If the Specialization includes a separate course for the hands-on project, you’ll need to finish each of the other courses before you can start it.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Shareable ‘Micro-Credentials’ on LinkedIn
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
- Shareable Specialization and Course Certificates
- Self-Paced Learning Option
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice Quizzes
- Graded Assignments with Peer Feedback
- Graded Quizzes with Feedback
- Graded Programming Assignments