Forge your path to a brighter future
A Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance advances your core financial knowledge through the study of global markets, positioning you for a decision-making role in almost any industry.
Depending on your professional experience, your certificate can lead to . . .
- A position with more responsibility
- Better job security
- A higher salary
- A new opportunity in another industry
- A wider professional network
Get guidance from career experts
As a graduate certificate student, you'll have the opportunity to work with experienced career counselors from Northeastern's office of Employer Engagement and Career Design to figure out how to best leverage your new credential for professional growth.
- Meet one-on-one with a career counselor or drop by the Career Studio during office hours for quick questions
- Take advantage of live coaching labs and self-paced Canvas modules to get the latest on the changing employment landscape
- Explore job openings and discuss possibilities for advancement in your current industry or organization
- Find networking opportunities with corporate partners and Northeastern alumni
- Take advantage of cutting-edge tech tools on our website—polish your resume with the VMock SMART Resume Platform or practice interviewing techniques via Big Interview
Join our vibrant community of alumni
One of the most valuable benefits of earning your certificate at Northeastern is the chance to become part of our elite alumni network. As you study and participate in experience-fueled learning projects, you'll make connections that can last a lifetime with peers in the classroom, distinguished guest speakers, and faculty mentors. You'll join a large, energetic, and connected group of alums who truly enjoy giving back to the Northeastern community.
You'll also gain access to our network of 56,000+ loyal D'Amore-McKim graduates and 300,000+ Northeastern graduates spanning 179 countries, which regularly connects via events, programs, services, chapters, groups, volunteering, and more.