Accelerated 4-Month Curriculum: A Short-Term Investment in Long-Term Success
Where do you want to be four months from now? With the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration’s Accelerated 4-Month Curriculum, you can learn meaningful business skills in just one semester. Open to both U.S. and international students, this option is perfect for professionals with the ability to dedicate four months to an intensive, condensed educational experience.
Gearing up for a return to the workforce? On sabbatical? In the U.S. for a short time only? The Accelerated 4-Month Curriculum is a great way to earn your certificate in a very short time.
A Powerful Return on Investment
If you have a few months to devote to your professional growth, don’t let the opportunity pass you by. In just one semester, you can earn a valuable credential from the prestigious D’Amore-McKim School of Business.
Follow your interests. Select any 12 credits from our long list of eligible courses. From strategy to finance, you’ll find courses that are most relevant to professionals working in any market.
Get the full D’Amore-McKim Experience. Studying at a full-time pace, you will have the opportunity to totally immerse yourself in the vibrant entrepreneurial community of D’Amore-McKim. You’ll also enjoy all that Boston has to offer. You’ll find plenty to do on-campus and in the neighborhood surrounding our amazing downtown location.
Build towards something bigger. A Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is an impressive standalone credential. At D’Amore-McKim, it can also be a stepping stone on your way to a full master’s degree. If you’re interested in earning a higher degree, you may be able to apply the credits you earn during your certificate program to eligible Northeastern degree programs—directly after your certificate semester, or in the future.
If you are an international student returning to your home country after your semester at D’Amore-McKim, you may be able to transfer credits back to your home program. Northeastern University is AACSB accredited.
This program will challenge you to learn and help you get ready to participate in innovation within real markets. You will learn how to use the tools, concepts, frameworks, and techniques that are necessary for building global business opportunities.Wuttikrai Malili, Accelerated 4-Month Curriculum
- Select any 12 credits from our long list of eligible courses.
- You will be enrolled in D’Amore-McKim MBA courses, learning directly from our internationally respected MBA faculty, including cutting edge researchers, experienced entrepreneurs, executives, and consultants.
- Study with talented, ambitious, and internationally diverse MBA classmates who bring a wealth and variety of business experience to the classroom.
- This option is open to all applicants, including working professionals, those looking to return to the workforce, and current MBA or graduate students.
- Accounting, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Entrepreneurship Technological
- Finance & Insurance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Managerial Economics
- Supply Chain Management
Note: Courses listed above are all offered this academic year, however not all courses will be offered each term. Some courses have pre-requisite courses that must be completed prior to enrollment.