Keep your team ahead of the curve.
Artificial intelligence isn’t something on the horizon — it’s here. For financial services professionals, success means finding a way to keep pace with AI and its growing impact on the finance and accounting industry.
Northeastern University has partnered with Becker Professional Education and the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) to create Artificial Intelligence for Financial Services, a self-paced short course designed to help your business navigate the way forward by putting the necessary knowledge in the hands of your workforce.
Join anytime and anywhere in the track that’s right for you.
Self-paced and optimized for all mobile devices
Including cutting-edge videos by industry experts
11.5 CPE or 4 CAMS credits issued from Becker Professional Education or ACAMS
Total approximate time to certificate completion
Creating AI Champions
Designed and taught by AI experts, Artificial Intelligence for Financial Services provides your team — from the tech-savvy to those with no prior knowledge of AI — with a solid foundation to help employees excel in the fast-changing financial industry.
Meet the Experts
Give You or Your Team the Ability to
- Assess the organizations readiness level for AI solutions
- Develop tactical plans for the implementation of AI solutions
- Evaluate ongoing business processes that could benefit from an AI solution
- Build a Share vocabulary around AI
Choose the Right Program for You
Understanding Artificial Intelligence
An introduction to the basics of AI and its impact on financial services
- Learning the fundamentals of AI in finance
- Identifying various AI tools in the marketplace
- Discovering patterns in big data sets
- Using automation technology to rapidly reduce costs and improve quality
Applications of AI for Financial Services
An overview of the potential implementations of AI within an organization
- Leveraging the use of data analysis to reduce cost
- Integrating AI technology that shift employee skillsets
- Using predictive analysis to improve customer interactions and services
- Understanding AI and machine learning to detect fraud
Accessing Your Organization’s AI Readiness
A deep dive into determining if your business is prepared for the future
- Managing stakeholder expectations of AI integration projects
- Developing strategy framework and evaluation methods for AI
- Using internal business metrics and key performance indicators to measure success
- Understanding your data, technical infrastructure and team
Becoming an AI Champion
A focus on successful implementation of AI solutions
- Influencing AI projects
- Understanding the leadership and commitment to lead AI projects
- Preparing your plan to integrate an enterprise-wide technological transformation
- Learning strategies to overcome organizational barriers
Want to stay in the know on AI topics? Visit the AI Observatory today!