- PhD Economics, City University of New York
- MA Economics, Brown University
- BA (with Honors) Economics, University of Maryland
- O’Haver, R. (2013). The Brand Impact of R&D on Sales of both manufactured and Purchased Goods: A Consumer Case Study. BNA Transfer Pricing.
- O’Haver, R. (2012). Sytems Based Transfer Pricing: the Next Frontier. Journal of International Taxation, Fall (2012), 6.
- O’Haver, R. (2012). Identifying Transfer Price Exposures as part of the Internal Audit Process. Internal Audit, Fall (2012).
- O’Haver, R. (2012). Review of “The Theory that would not Die: Bayes Rule” (2012th ed., vol. Fall, pp. 3). Journal of Information Systems.
- O’Haver, Robert. “Systems and the Next Frontier for Transfer Pricing: ERP Implementation”, Journal of International Tax, Jan. 2013.
- O’Haver, Robert. Emerging Technology Valuation: A Primer, Sage Publishing, 2013.
- O’Haver, Robert (Presenter Only), National Assoc of Business Economists TP conference, “Transfer Pricing Trends: Business Opportunity defined”, NABE, Washington, DC. (July 15, 2013).
- O’Haver, Robert (Presenter Only), University of San Diego Law School TP Symposium, “Academic Research in the Transfer Pricing field”, USD Law School, San Diego. (March 6, 2013).
- O’Haver, Robert, Trends in Transfer Pricing Economics, “Panel presentation: Cost Sharing regulations”, National Assoc of Business Economists, Washington, DC. (July 28, 2011).
- O’Haver, Robert, Co-Chair, Transfer Pricing Symposia, University of San Diego Law School, 2013-2014.
Research & Teaching Interests
O’Haver’s primary research interests are in intellectual property and transfer pricing. His teaching experience includes Managerial Accounting, Accounting Information Systems, Macroeconomics, Financial Statement Analysis and Law and Economics.
Industry & Academic Experience
O’Haver’s experience also includes the U.S. Department of the Treasury (banking deregulation), University of Maryland Bureau of Economic Research and National Economics Research Associates as well as adjunct teaching at various universities. O’Haver has been a Partner at Ernst & Young (in the field of law and economics as well as international tax/transfer pricing) for over 20 years where he built a consulting practice of over eighty professionals.
Services to the Profession
O’Haver is a member of the Institute of Management Accountants and the National Association of Business Economists. He is also a current advisor to the Arts and Business Council in New York.
Awards & Recognition
- Leading Expert in Transfer Pricing, Institutional Investor (multiple years)
- Past Fellow, American Institute for Economic Research