The 360 Huntington Fund’s CRO is responsible for identifying and mitigating risk associated with current and potential investments within the portfolio.
- Currently pursuing his MBA degree at DMSB with a concentration in Investment Finance
- Previously an analyst for the Fund’s Utilities, Industrials, Energy and Information Tech sectors
- Received an Engineering degree in Computer Science from the National Institute of Technology in India
- Currently working at Wellington Management as a Multi-Asset Product Management Co-op
- Previously worked in global financial services as a technology consultant, focusing on payment systems and transaction banking