- Saunders, N. (2012). Internship Stories. In Why Internships Are Good: The Best Education Money Can’t Buy. (pp. 129 -134). (n.p.) Amazon
- Saunders, N. (2012). Career Exploration for Teens: A Parent Guide to Starting the Career Conversation. (n.p.) InsideJobs
- Saunders, N. (2010). Black Youth & Unemployment. In Obama and Black Loyalty Vol. 1 (pp. 55-69). (n.p.) Global Mark Makers
- Saunders, N.F. & Vacchi, D. (2017). Effectively Supporting Civilian Career Transition for Military-Connected Students: Defining the ways in which student affairs professionals can maximize their available resources. Presented at the Symposium on Military-Connected Students, NASPA Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education, Washington, D.C., February.
- Saunders, N.F. (2017). The Importance of Vision Statements, Goal Setting and Creating a Personal Advisory Board. Presented at MDA Youth Leadership Conference, METCO Inc. Director’s Association, Boston, MA, October.
- Saunders, N.F. (2017). The Power of Resilience: Sharing My Experience and Expertise During this Time of Racial Trauma. African American Women in Higher Education Conference, Boston, MA, August.
- Saunders, N.F. (2014). Cultural Perceptions: Family Constellation and Societal Implications. Presented at Regent University School of Psychology & Counseling, Association of Black Psychologists Student Circle, Virginia Beach, VA, February.
- Saunders. N.F. (2011). Career Coaching in Early Child Development. Guest Lecture to Childhood Development Graduate Program, Boston College Lynch School of Education, Chestnut Hill, MA, June.
- MS, Leadership, Northeastern University
- MBA, Organizational Leadership, Johnson & Wales University
- BA, Independent Image Consulting, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Executive Education, Entrepreneurship Development Program, MIT Sloan
- Executive Education, Leadership, Organizing and Action, Harvard Kennedy School
- Training, Harvard Mediation Program (HMP), as part of Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical
- Certified Professional Career Coach, Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches
Research & Teaching Interests
Natascha Saunders’ teaching and research interests fall in the areas of organizational behavior, communication, entrepreneurship, leadership, mentorship, career development, and experiential education; additionally, how vision, self-efficacy and invisible capital play a role in young professionals approach to goals, challenges and seeking professional opportunities.
Industry & Academic Experience
Natascha worked in Human Resources for The Clarendon Group and Macy’s, MBA Admissions Committee for MIT Sloan School of Management, Assistant Director Career Center for Boston University School of Business, Co-op & Employment Specialist for Johnson & Wales University, Financial Services at A.G. Edwards & Sons and State Street.
Services to the Profession
As Founder, The Youth Career Coach Inc., Natascha also serves as Senior Fellow at the American Leadership & Policy Foundation and is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. Previously serving on the Board of Directors for the YWCA GRI, Veterans Career Coach and Goodwill Ambassador Gambia, West Africa.
Awards & Recognition
- Student Series Speaker Appreciation, BNU Entrepreneurship Institute, 2017
- Certificate of Appreciation Chapter Training Program, Defense Intelligence Agency, Federally Employed Women, 2015
- Student Nominated for Teaching Excellence, Northeastern University, 2014