- Wiseman, F., Habibullah, M., Friar, J. (2011). The Importance of Driving Distance and Driving Accuracy on the PGA and Champions Tours. The Sport Journal, 14(1), 8.
- Habibullah, M., “Teaching Autistic Children by Errorless Approach” at the international conference in Education and Research at Dhaka, Bangladesh. December 2009.
- Habibullah, M. (Presenter & Author), Joint Statistical meetings of the American Statistical Association, “On Classification of Bivariate Distributions Based on Mutual Information,” American Statistical Association, Denver, Colorado. (August 5, 2008).
- PhD in Statistics, University of Missouri-Columbia
- MS in Statistics, University of Guelph, Canada
- MS in Operations Research and Econometrics, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- BS, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Research & Teaching Interests
Dr. Habibullah’s research activities are in the areas of Applied Statistics, Statistical Modeling, Biostatistics, and Information Theory.
Industry & Academic Experience
Dr. Habibullah is Acting President for Shriver Clinical Services Corporation in Wakefield, MA. Prior to joining the D’Amore-McKim School of Business faculty, Dr. Habibullah served as associate professor of statistics at the University of Wisconsin-Superior.
Services to the Profession
Dr. Habibullah is a member of the American Statistical Association.
Awards & Recognition
- Nominee, Excellence in Teaching Award from the Center for Innovation and Effectiveness in Teaching and Learning (CIETL), NEU (2011).
- Wisconsin Teaching Fellow (1994): Awarded by the University of Wisconsin System.