As Director of MBA Admissions, Mary leads prospective MBA students through their admissions journey. She also manages admissions and recruiting for the MS in Management and Graduate Certificate programs.
Mary has a passion for entrepreneurship and is a co-chair of the McCarthy(s) Venture Mentoring Network at Northeastern, a professional advisor at the MIT Trust Center for Entrepreneurship, and a MassChallenge HealthTech judge. She draws on her experience coaching and advising founders as she supports graduate business candidates pursuing their academic and professional goals.
Mary entered a career in higher education in 2019, serving on the MBA admissions committee at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. She continues to serve as managing director at Angel Healthcare Investors and was a founding member of the Angel Capital Association.
Previously, she was the COO of an early-stage digital health company and a marketing VP with Fidelity Investments. Early in her career, Mary held roles in software development at John Hancock, NYNEX, Computer Sciences Corporation, and Bankers Trust Company.
- Candidate for EdD in Organizational Leadership, Northeastern University
- Dissertation: How Mentors Support Entrepreneurs' Well-Being
- MBA, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- BA, Mathematics & Economics, Bowdoin College
Awards & Recognition
- Business and Entrepreneurship: Graduate RISE Category Award for “Mentoring Others Elevates All: The Benefits of Diverse Mentor-Entrepreneur Dyads,” Northeastern University RISE 2022