- Kerber, K. W. & Buono, A. F. (2010). Intervention and Organizational Change: Building Organizational Change Capacity. In A. F. Buono & D. W. Jamieson (Eds.), Consultation for Organizational Change, Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.
- Buono, A. F. & Kerber, K. W. (2008). The Challenge of Organizational Change: Enhancing Organizational Change Capacity. Revue Sciences de Gestion, 65, 99-118.
- Kerber, K. W. & Buono, A. F. (2005). Rethinking Organizational Change: Reframing the Challenge of Change Management. Organization Development Journal, 23, 23-38.
- Kerber, K. W. & Buono, A. F. (2004). Leadership challenges in global virtual teams: Lessons from the field. SAM Advanced Management Journal, 69, 4-10.
- Kerber, K. W. & Buono, A. F. (2004). Intervening in virtual teams: Lessons from practice. In A. F. Buono (Ed.), Creative Consulting: Innovative Perspectives on Management Consulting, Greenwich, CT: Information Age Publishing.
- Kerber, K.W. (2015). Communicating and leading change: The human design specification. Ocean State Project Management Institute Chapter Meeting, Warwick, RI, October.
- Kerber, K.W. (2012). Mastering the challenge of organizational change. International Society for Performance Improvement Massachusetts Chapter, Newton, MA, April.
- Buono, A.F. & Kerber, K.W. (2009). Intervention and Organizational Change: Building Organizational Change Capacity. Managerial Consulting Division, Academy of Management, Chicago, IL, August.
- Buono, A.F. & Kerber, K. (2009). Building Organizational Change Capacity. Fourth International Conference on Management Consulting, Vienna, Austria, June.
- Kerber, K.W. & Buono, A.F. (2007). Enhancing Change Capacity: Client-Consultant Collaboration and Emergent Change. Management Consulting Division, Academy of Management and Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark, June.
- PhD, Personality Psychology, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Research & Teaching Interests
Dr. Kerber’s teaching and research interests fall in three areas: implementing organizational change, building high performing teams, and developing leadership and management skills.
Industry & Academic Experience
Dr. Kerber is the founder and principal of Kerber & Associates, a consulting and training business focused on delivering powerful development solutions for organizations, teams, and individuals. Prior to starting his business, Dr. Kerber was the Director of Training & Development at 3Com Corporation in the computer networking industry.
Services to the Profession
Dr. Kerber is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, the Society for Human Resource Management, and the Association for Talent Development.