As the highest position attainable by a student in the 360 Huntington Fund, the Managing Director is responsible for the holistic oversight of all aspects of the operation.
- Currently pursuing MSF/MBA dual-degree at DMSB and is due to take his CFA Level 2 exams
- Previously a sector manager for the Fund’s Financial, Real Estate, Consumer Staples, and Consumer Discretionary assets
- Received his Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Economics from American University in Kuwait
- Currently working at Wellington Management as a Multi-Asset Product Management Co-op
- Previously worked in Kuwait’s banking industry