- MST, Bentley University
- BSBA Accounting, Bryant University
Research & Teaching Interests
- National/Regional Instructor for BDO Training Programs (1988-2004)
- Northeastern University, CPS, Adjunct Lecturer (2010-Present)
- Certified e-Learning Instructor, Northeastern University (June 2010)
- Certified e-Learning Instructor, North Shore Community College (June 2016)
- North Shore Community College, Adjunct Lecturer (Started in Summer, 2015)
- Merrimack College Girard School of Business, Adjunct Lecturer (Fall, 2015-Present)
- Northeastern University, DMSB, Adjunct Lecturer (Fall, 2016)
Industry & Academic Experience
Tony has more than 34 years of experience (30 years with BDO). As a Partner of BDO USA, LLP, Tony provided accounting and tax services to a wide variety of clients including manufacturers, distributors, real estate ventures and health care companies. His responsibilities included both corporate and personal income tax planning, merger and acquisition issues, and representation of clients before the IRS. He has extensive experience in dealing with Real Estate Companies, Health Care Providers and International accounting and tax matters. Administrative duties included college recruitment of young professionals, practice development and training programs. He developed the firm’s Mentor Program for the Boston office which became the model for the firm’s National program.
Tony retired from Public Accounting in August 2015.
Services to the Profession
Tony currently sits on the Board of Directors of several private companies.