- Chakravarty, A. (2014).“Humanitarian Relief Chain: Rapid Response under Uncertainty”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 151, pp. 146-157
- Chakravarty, A (2013). “Bundling Decisions in Supply Chains” (with A. Taudes and A. Mld), European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 231, pp. 617-630
- Chakravarty, A. (2011). “Telecom Service Provider Portal: Revenue Sharing and Outsourcing” (with A. Werner), European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 215, pp. 289-300
- Chakravarty, A. (2011). “A Contingent Plan for Disaster Response”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 134, pp. 3-15
- Chakravarty, A. (2008).“Product Design with Multiple Suppliers for Component Variants” (with N. Balakrishnan) International Journal of Production Economics, 112, pp. 723-741
- Chakravarty, A., “Partial Outsourcing for controlling intellectual property loss”, National University of Singapore, 2014
- Chakravarty, A., “Intellectual Property Leakage in Supply Chains: Multistage Tradeoffs in Outsourcing”, Vienna University of Economics and Business, 2014
- Chakravarty, A., “Build-operate-transfer contract for offshore outsourcing”, Center for Transportation and Logistics, MIT, Boston, 2014
- Chakravarty, A., “Productivity Driven Offshore Outsourcing”, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2013
- Chakravarty, A., “Restructuring Supply Chains to Incorporate Emerging Economies”, INFORMS International Conference, Beijing, China, 2012
- PhD, London School of Economics
Services to the Profession
Vice President of POMS, POMS Vice President, Vice President. (April 2009 – April 2012). Committee Member, Fulbright Commission, Member. (July 2009 – June 2012).
Awards & Recognition
Fulbright Distinguished Chair, Fulbright Commission.