The Academy of Management – IM Division’s Membership Drive Committee (MDC) launched the IM Global Podcast Series. The objective of this Podcast is to interview the International Management (IM) Division’s scholars to understand their work, their research, and motivations, and to engage the IM community into the divisions’ initiatives.
The first episode features D’Amore-McKim Professor Ruth V. Aguilera, Darla and Frederick Brodsky Trustee Professor in Global Business and Distinguished Professor in International Business and Strategy.
The Podcast is available for streaming on the following platforms:
- Anchor: https://anchor.fm/imglobal
- Overcast: https://overcast.fm/itunes1519595091/im-global
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/stxnlnhs
- Radio Public: https://radiopublic.com/im-global-6NygDm
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3aQKIvPxp4CGswDqvQ3OVb