Prepare your workforce for industry disruption.
Upskill your workforce with this highly accessible and relevant learning program focusing on the four most disruptive trends in healthcare: AI/Machine Learning, Consumerism, Quality of Healthcare Delivery and Payment Models. Four weeks. Four courses. Deeper understanding of critical industry shifts. Keep your organization prepared and ready.
What is the benefit to your organization?
Through this fully-online Coursera specialization, your employees will bridge learning gaps by:
- Understanding the role AI and machine learning is currently playing and will play in the industry
- Embracing the key applications and benefits of these leading-edge technologies
- Assessing current and future consumer healthcare behavior trends to plan improvements
- Defining healthcare quality and examining the implications of changes in the ecosystem
- Identifying organizational changes and optimizing payment model strategies
Development Program Options
Experience the specialization to determine the right fit for your team.
Empower your entire team to be knowledgeable and prepared for industry disruptions.
Enhance learning and development programs with a customized version of the specialization created for key departments or leaders.
Meet Our Experts
Russ Moran on Healthcare Consumerism and Implication for Care Delivery
Craig Johnson on Machine Learning and AI
Healthcare is a dynamic field. It is growing rapidly, morphing into a business environment that combines advanced technologies with new ways of conducting business and managing financing. This curriculum addresses those key components.George “Russ” Moran
D’Amore-McKim School of Business