Search for jobs & internships
Land your ideal position and accelerate your career.
Work experience is the hallmark of a D'Amore-McKim education—so we've set up a powerful online hub to connect you to work opportunities that strengthen your skills, build your network, and boost your confidence. Check-in with our Global Talent System (GTS) anytime, anywhere to find these exciting opportunities posted by our corporate partners:
- Full-time positions (entry-level and experienced-level)
- Corporate residencies
- Graduate co-ops
- Virtual work experiences
Your access to GTS is a valuable benefit that continues after graduation—our resources will be available to you throughout your career, whenever you need them.
Top recruiting companies
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- BNY Mellon Data and Analytics Solutions
- Charles River Laboratories
- CIT Bank
- Collins Aerospace
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Glory Ventures
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kronos Incorporated
- Massa Products
- Mercer Investments
- PA Consulting
- Procter & Gamble
- Raytheon Technologies
- Starry Internet
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Townsend Energy
- Verde Farms
- Vystar Corporation
- Welch Foods Inc.
- Wellington Management Company
- Zebra Technologies
Power your job search with GTS
GTS plays a vital role in every stage of your job search:
|Plan. Schedule time with your advisor to set goals and identify which opportunities will best help you meet them.|
|Polish. Access resumé and cover letter templates to help you prepare for the job search—and upload to GTS for quick search capability.|
|Network. Register for events and workshops to meet our employer partners from a wide range of industries and bolster your interview readiness.|
|Practice. Sign up for mock interviews with industry professionals and get feedback on your strengths and weaknesses. You can also access virtual simulated work experiences from Forage that prepare you for your next real role.|
|Browse. Explore a range of opportunities for full-time positions, corporate residencies, graduate co-ops, and micro-internships.|
|Apply. Follow the employer's instructions to submit your resumé and cover letter.|
Access the platform
Once you begin your business master's program at D'Amore-McKim, you can access the Global Talent System through myNortheastern using your NU username and password.
Explore open positions
- Log into our Global Talent System (GTS)
- Complete your profile.
- Access the job search portal from your dashboard. Use the dropdown menus and text boxes to tailor your search to your interests and areas of expertise.
- View your results in GTS JobMatch to see which employers have opportunities that fit your search criteria.
- Set the Job Search Agent feature to save your search and notify you of relevant job openings by email.
- Apply for any positions that interest you. Don't delay—positions fill quickly!