Post a job
Leverage the powerful D'Amore-McKim Global Talent System (GTS) to connect with our talented graduate students and alumni and enrich your talent pipeline.
GTS connects you to job-seeking graduate students and D'Amore-McKim School of Business alumni looking for open full-time positions. Many of our graduate students are also interested in opportunities for intensive corporate residencies and short-term graduate co-op projects.
You'll manage all your recruiting activity from a single easy-to-use dashboard:
Post open opportunities for full-time jobs, corporate residencies, and graduate co-ops
Filter applicants instantly to meet your criteria
Monitor the status of open postings, including deadlines and the number of applicants
Post a Job on GTS
As a recruiter or hiring manager, you'll take these steps:
- Log into the Global Talent System at northeastern.edu/BusinessCareersDashboard
- Create a personal account that links to your organization's profile. (If you're the first person from your organization to register, you'll also need to complete the company profile—it takes less than five minutes.)
- On your personal dashboard, click “Add New Posting” at the top of the page.
- Enter your job description, including start and end dates for the posting.
- Complete the form and click “Save.”
Our staff members review all postings before publication, so we'll reach out to you if we have questions.
To get started with GTS, email DMSBcareercenter@northeastern.edu.