Why become a member?
Membership in the Center for Family Business is considered a necessary and ordinary business expense for continuing education and continued growth and success for business families. Participation in Center activities is open to a limited number of family-owned and managed businesses, and is restricted to members, prospective members and sponsors.
- Participation in the full series of Executive Education programs
- Participation in the Center’s Peer Group forums and activities *
- Individual subscriptions to Fambiz and the Center’s Events mailing list
- Networking opportunities with family business owners and family members
- Participation in research on concerns of family businesses
*Please note: Peer Group membership is required for each family business member who wishes to participate in these valuable discussions.
For more information about membership, please contact us.