Northeastern delivers a curriculum that combines technology and data analytics knowledge with distinctive human skills, such as critical thinking, creativity, and an entrepreneurial mindset. Bringing all of that together is Northeastern's experience-powered approach to education. And what better way to learn about how the D'Amore-McKim School of Business prepares the leaders that the times demand than to hear from our alumni?
Hear women in business reflect on their transformative experiences and professional growth they've achieved during, and after, completing their graduate business education at D'Amore-McKim.
Participants in the virtual info session will:
- Gain insights into panelists' journeys and learn how they transformed challenges into opportunities.
- Explore how D'Amore-McKim graduate programs and its experiential learning helped them to achieve their professional goals.
- Find out about the scholarship opportunities available.
Meet our panelists
- Professor Heatherjean MacNeil: Visiting Faculty, Management & Organizational Development.
- Erin McKenna: Full-Time MBA Class of 2017, Senior Brand Manager at Hasbro.
- Raedah Saman: Online Part-Time MBA, Class of 2010, Business Development SW & Advisory Solutions at Schneider Electric.
- Mariela Lucaj: Full-Time MBA, Class of 2024, President at Female Leaders Club.
- Rajshree Upadhyay: Master in Finance, Class of 2023.
Dena Snyder is an Associate Director of Graduate Recruitment and Admissions at D'Amore-McKim. Dena specializes in recruiting graduate students for the MS in Finance (Quantitative Finance) and MS in International Management programs. She recruits many international candidates and enjoys developing relationships with them to help them select the program that best fits their educational needs and professional goals. Dena spends a significant amount of time reviewing applications and making admissions recommendations. As part of her role, she leads informal “Ask Me Anything” admissions events where she counsels prospective students in a small group setting on the application process, understanding degree program components, and funding options.
Dena began with D'Amore-McKim in 2011 in a recruiting and admissions role supporting all graduate business programs. During this time, she enjoyed traveling and recruiting students to join the D'Amore-McKim MBA program.
Prior to coming to Northeastern, Dena worked in graduate admissions at Boston University Questrom School of Business. Before coming to higher education, she served in non-profit and government roles at the National Council of Jewish Women and SmithBucklin.