The audience gained perspectives from entrepreneur turned venture capitalist Venkat Srinivasan, Managing Director at Innospark Ventures, and Raj Echambadi, D’Amore-McKim Dunton Family Dean, in a conversation about scalable innovation in the age of COVID-19. They discussed strategies for innovators at all levels looking to bring change to their organizations and provided reflections on how the COVID-19 crisis provides challenges and opportunities.
This event was part of the D’Amore-McKim COVID-19 Resilience Talk Series, which drew upon the expertise of D’Amore-McKim faculty, alumni, parents, and friends to provide a platform for our community to engage in conversation around the COVID-19 crisis.
- Watch the recording of the Resilience Talk for Parents with Dunton Family Dean Raj Echambadi
- Watch the recording of The Future of FinTech with Professor Mark Bernfeld and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Global Economic Outlook for Recovery with Professor Ravi Ramamurti and panelists
- Watch the recording of Leadership in Challenging Times with Coach Jim Madigan and Tim Connelly, MBA’85
- Watch the recording of Supply Chain Disruptions in the Pharma Industry with Professor Nada Sanders and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Perspective from Emerging Ventures with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Unleash the Potential of Your Teams with Professor Marc Meyer and panelists
- Watch the recording of The View from the Investors Community with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Building Community Before, During, and After COVID-19 with Professor Dan Gregory and panelists