Our one-of-a-kind MBA x concentrations in life sciences are designed to fill a clear need in the business world: high-potential executives and managers that also have a technical background in science. Through a partnership between D’Amore-McKim’s School of Business and the College of Sciences, Full-Time MBA students have the opportunity to gain the broad-based business education, a deeper understanding a chosen business concentration, and also a sough-after skill set in one of two rapidly advancing fields of study: Biotechnology Industry and Bioinformatics.
Participants in the virtual info session will:
- Hear first-hand from the Associate Director of Admissions at the D’Amore-McKim School of Business, Alexandra Munroe, about what she looks for in applications for the Full-Time MBA program
- Learn about where an MBA x concentration in Biotechnology Industry or Bioinformatics could take you from a Professor of Practice in the College of Science, Christa Dhimo.
- Participate in a Q&A session
- Alexandra Munroe, Associate Director of Graduate Admissions
- Christa Dhimo, Professor of the Practice, Biotechnology Programs at Northeastern’s Professional Science Master’s in Biotechnology at the College of Science