“The Office” is shut but work must proceed, even at an accelerated pace. Join Stephen Deasy, MBA’07, Head of Cloud Engineering at Atlassian, and Marc Meyer, Robert Shillman Professor of Entrepreneurship, in a conversation on team building during these challenging times.
Topics to be discussed:
- The fundamental changes occurring in how people work and where they are working – and how COVID is accelerating changes already in the making
- Recruiting and onboarding employees – when there isn’t an “office” in which to train and begin working
- Design: “Customer discovery” when visiting customers is no longer a physical trip and when product managers and designers no longer sit in front of a “whiteboard” on the wall
- Where software can really make a difference for team coordination and work. What Altassian itself has learned from virtual teams across 4000 employees around the world
Learn more about Steve and Marc on the Speakers page.
This event is complimentary but registration is required. All registrants will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on entering the virtual event.
This event will be recorded for future viewing.
- Watch the recording of the Resilience Talk for Parents with Dunton Family Dean Raj Echambadi
- Watch the recording of The Future of FinTech with Professor Mark Bernfeld and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Global Economic Outlook for Recovery with Professor Ravi Ramamurti and panelists
- Watch the recording of Leadership in Challenging Times with Coach Jim Madigan and Tim Connelly, MBA’85