A conversation with venture capitalists and angel investors about how the community is navigating this period of financial uncertainty. This will be a timely conversation for existing ventures that have already raised capital and those seeking new capital.
- Bob Lentz, Moderator, Executive Professor and Entrepreneur in Residence, Northeastern University; Board member and Investor
- Jere Doyle, General Partner, Oyster Angel Fund; Managing Director, Sigma Prime Ventures
- Michael Skok, Founder and Managing Partner, Underscore Venture Capital
Learn about our amazing panelists on the Speakers page.
This event is complimentary, but registration is required. All registrants will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on entering the virtual event.
This event will be recorded for future viewing.
- Watch the recording of the Resilience Talk for Parents with Dunton Family Dean Raj Echambadi
- Watch the recording of The Future of FinTech with Professor Mark Bernfeld and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Global Economic Outlook for Recovery with Professor Ravi Ramamurti and panelists
- Watch the recording of Leadership in Challenging Times with Coach Jim Madigan and Tim Connelly, MBA’85
- Watch the recording of Supply Chain Disruptions in the Pharma Industry with Professor Nada Sanders and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Perspective from Emerging Ventures with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Unleash the Potential of Your Teams with Professor Marc Meyer and panelists
- Watch the recording of The View from the Investors Community with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Building Community Before, During, and After COVID-19 with Professor Dan Gregory and panelists