The COVID pandemic has created short-term disruptions of critical supply chains, including those in the pharmaceutical sector. As we learn of the protracted nature of this pandemic, questions are raised of immediate actions that need to be taken to mitigate disruptions, as well as plans for possible medium- and long-term supply chain restructuring.
The session will look toward a collective discussion of critical breakdowns within the industry and strategies toward medium- and long-term restructuring. What changes have being made and are being considered? How is the sector addressing the changes in demand (e.g. higher demand for antivirals) and supply (e.g. possible shortages of critical components)? How will changes in the supply chain impact supply, innovation, and even profitability? What are the lessons to be learned?
- Ken Baldwin, Sr. Director, SS&P Center of Excellence and Operations, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- William “Bill” Barbo, MBA’95, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Office, Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
- Michael Bock, MBA’10, Product Operations Lead, Global Manufacturing and Supply, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Nada Sanders, Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management, D’Amore-McKim School of Business Northeastern University
- Subs Tripathy, Executive Director, Novartis Business Services, Novartis
This event is complimentary, but registration is required. All registrants will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on entering the virtual event.
This event will be recorded for future viewing.
- Watch the recording of the Resilience Talk for Parents with Dunton Family Dean Raj Echambadi
- Watch the recording of The Future of FinTech with Professor Mark Bernfeld and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Global Economic Outlook for Recovery with Professor Ravi Ramamurti and panelists
- Watch the recording of Leadership in Challenging Times with Coach Jim Madigan and Tim Connelly, MBA’85
- Watch the recording of Supply Chain Disruptions in the Pharma Industry with Professor Nada Sanders and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Perspective from Emerging Ventures with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Unleash the Potential of Your Teams with Professor Marc Meyer and panelists
- Watch the recording of The View from the Investors Community with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Building Community Before, During, and After COVID-19 with Professor Dan Gregory and panelists