Join us in this interactive panel hosted by D’Amore-McKim’s Mark Bernfeld, to begin your FinTech adventure in Boston.
Across interests and industries, students and professionals alike want to learn more about FinTech. But where do you start in Boston? In this interactive panel, educators from several Boston area universities will speak to the myriad opportunities for individuals looking to grow their FinTech skill-set. Whether you’re a college student, professional, or high schooler, learn how universities are collaborating to provide dynamic and innovative opportunities for learning in the Boston area.
- Mohammed Dastigir – Moderator – MassFinTech Hub and MassMutual
- Ashley Nagle Eknaian – Brandeis University, Graduate Professional Studies
- Mark Bernfeld – D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University
- Abu Jalal – Suffolk University
- Jim Flynn – University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Wayne Durr – Western New England University (WNE)
- Rob Sarnie – Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)