Join the Graduate Career Center for a Cast Your Network event featuring a panel of business leaders from the fintech industry. Fintech, or financial technology, is an emerging field that is rapidly changing the way that financial services are delivered. From mobile banking to cryptocurrency, the Fintech industry is already reaching a broad customer base and redefining how we view finance.
This is a great opportunity to hear from industry professionals on their experience in the field, and advice they have to offer on understanding the global market, the impact of technology on financial outcomes, and careers in fintech.
Cast Your Network Nights are networking events with industry leaders. Sign up to learn more about Fintech and speak with business professionals. Each event is in two parts:
- Part 1: Hear first-hand from industry leaders about their experience in the Fintech industry through a brief presentation, industry insights, and advice gained throughout their career journey.
- Part 2: Open networking between graduate students, alumni, and the presenters.
- Joe Ciccolo, Founder, BitAML
- Alix Hamilton, Ray Pullaro, Grace Wynne, and Michael Bolin, Gilded
- Karen Atty, Founder of CleavePay and Freelance Startup Consultant