Join the Graduate Career Center for a Cast Your Network event featuring a panel of business leaders from the finance and accounting industry. This is a great opportunity to hear from industry professionals on their experience in the field, and advice they have to offer on understanding the global market, the impact of technology on financial outcomes, and careers in finance.
Cast Your Network Nights are networking events with professionals in your field. Each event is divided into two parts:
- Part 1: Listen to a brief presentation and hear first-hand from finance and accounting leaders about their experience in the industry. They’ll offer insider insights and advice gained throughout their career journey.
- Part 2: Connect and network with participants, including graduate students, alumni, and the presenters.
- Richard Waldman, Managing Director, Huntington Capital Markets
- Spencer Whitehouse, Senior Financial Analyst, IDEXX
- Rob Santo, Director of Financial Services, Diageo
- Pete Kreitchet, Corporate FP&A Manager, Multiple Companies (Tea Forté, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Fresenius, Wellspect)