The Boston Graduate Studies Forum is an event unlike any other, designed for Young Professionals considering an MBA or Graduate Degree. Whether you’re a high-achiever looking to change careers, a college student planning for the future, or a professional ready to take your career to the next level, our Forum will be packed with information, resources, and speakers to empower you to plan the right path for your studies.
The Boston Graduate Studies Forum was designed after polling our community on what they want included in these events, and how we can make the process easier. This event will provide you with information about a graduate degree’s value, leading schools, test prep, and financing your degree. You’ll make critical connections with representatives, alumnae, and students of top business schools in the Greater Boston area— all while receiving unmatched support from the Boston Young Professionals Association.
Panels and Presentations
- Admissions Panel: Seasoned Admissions professionals discuss admissions requirements, researching schools, the application process.
- Financing Panel: Explore your options to finance your degree. From student loans, to working part time, to scholarship programs that you have access to.
- GMAT Strategy Session, presented by The Princeton Review
- Private School Presentations: Learn more about a specific school during a breakout session that focuses on their programs and admissions process.
Exhibits and Networking Session
- Admission representatives will be on hand to share information on their school, programs, and admission requirements
- Connect with admissions directors and alumnae from participating schools
- Learn about the admissions process
- Find the school that’s right for you
- Reception with snacks and light refreshments
Resources For Attendees
- 4 Scholarships awarded to attendees of this event: only attendees of this event may apply!
- Resume and Application Review: we’ll have professionals on hand to review your resume and essay and give you pointers on how to improve it.
- Professional Headshots: Focus on what you came for and don’t waste your time waiting in line for an headshot. Attendees will receive a voucher to come to any headshot clinic in the next year for a free headshot. Headshot Clinics are throughout the year, around Boston and Cambridge.
- Follow up session: In true BostonYPA spirit, we’ll host an all included networking session for prospective graduate students. Reconnect with alumni from the programs you learned about, meet your peers that are exploring the same path as you, and network with our team to learn about the resources we provide our community. Attendance at this networking session is exclusive to Forum attendees and BostonYPA members.
- Door Prize: GMAT or GRE Course provided by the Princeton Review
More Information: visit www.bostongraduatestudies.com for full event schedule, profiles of exhibiting programs, and everything that is provided for attendees.