Interim Dean Emery Trahan would like to invite you to attend the D'Amore-McKim Graduate Programs Graduation Reception on May 12th. This drop-in event is from 3-5pm at Matthews Arena 238-262 St. Botolph Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02115. Bring your regalia if you'd like a formal photo taken; informal photo opportunities will also be provided. We hope you will join us to celebrate with your fellow D'Amore-McKim School of Business graduates and their guests. Registration required.
You will receive an email from us soon. If you've already registered with MarchingOrder you may return to the MarchingOrder site anytime and sign in using your Northeastern Office365 email.
- We have arranged for complimentary parking at the Columbus Garage for you and your guests via the parking pass provided in the graduates' registration confirmation email. Parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Parking is also available for a fee at Renaissance Garage.
Cap and gowns will be available to pick up on campus at Solomon Court during these dates:
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022 – Friday, May 6, 2022
- Monday, May 9, 2022 – Thursday, May 12, 2022
More information will be communicated to students by April 2022 and posted on the Commencement Office FAQ page.
Northeastern COVID policy
Matthews Arena policy
Venue admittance policy
- Guest access by ticket only, general seating.
- No re-entry.
- Venue and/or event personnel reserve the right to remove any object from persons if deemed inappropriate or unsafe.
- The only animals allowed into the ceremony are those serving as guide, signal or service to aid guests or graduates with disabilities. Guests escorted by service animals may not take up additional seats.
- All guests are subject to search, at the discretion of the venue security personnel, of their person and/or possessions (including women's handbags of normal size that may be allowed entry after such search.)
- No storage or check area is available for prohibited items.
- Confiscated items will be discarded.
- Enforcement will be without exceptions.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs or other illegal substances
- Artificial noisemakers
- Backpacks, bags larger than 12″x12″x12″ or briefcases
- Food or beverages (concession stand will be open)
- Laser pointers or similar items
- Selfie sticks
- Wrapped gifts
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Graduate Programs Graduation Reception with questions.