Research Conferences & Related Events
From larger international conferences hosted at Northeastern University to smaller workshops and co-sponsored events, the Center for Emerging Markets has helped build a thriving intellectual environment around emerging markets.
Major Research Conferences
- May 2018 – Global Strategy & Emerging Markets
- June 2017 – Global Strategy & Emerging Markets
- November 2017 – Emerging Multinationals in a Changing World
- March 2017 – Entrepreneurship, Scalability & Emerging Markets
- October 2016 – Emerging Multinationals: Innovating to Complete
- February 2016 – Emerging Multinationals: Perspectives from Latin America
- October 2015 – Emerging Markets Institute: The Modi-fication of the Indian Economy
- September 2014 – Emerging Markets and Multinational Enterprises
- September 2013 – Governments as Owners: Globalizing State-Owned Enterprises
- August 2012 – Third Conference on Emerging Market Multinationals
- March 2011 – Second Conference on Emerging Market Multinationals
- June 2007 – First Conference on Emerging Market Multinationals
Made possible by a gift from David R. Nardone, this seminar series brings scholars and practitioners to Northeastern University to share insights on emerging markets.
The India Lecture Series brings thought leaders to Northeastern University for free and public lectures on critical issues impacting the world’s second most populous country.
The Center for Emerging Markets routinely organizes talks by practitioners to discuss pressing issues faced by organizations operating in emerging markets.