Engaging Practitioners on Emerging Markets
We organize a number of symposia, webinars, and other events aimed at engaging practitioners involved in emerging markets.
The center organizes an annual symposium on a timely topic relating to emerging markets aimed principally at business executives and policymakers in the New England region. Speakers are typically CEOs and high-level executives of companies operating in, or from, emerging markets. Symposia are live cast and archived on our Youtube Playlist. They are made possible by gifts to the Center for Emerging Markets by David Nardone, corporate partners and an anonymous donor.
- 2019 – Rethinking Your China Strategy
- 2018 – Rise of Asia: How Should US Companies Respond?
- 2016 – Thriving in Volatile Emerging Markets
- 2015 – Beyond the BRICs
- 2013 – Emerging Markets: The New Realities
- 2012 – Winning in Emerging Markets
- 2011 – Managing Information and Risk in Emerging Markets
- 2010 – Emerging Markets: Opportunities and Challenges
- 2009 – Capitalization on Emerging Market Opportunities